Contact +1-844-443-3244 Unable to add signature in AOL Email
AOL allows its users to make their email signature. An email signature is necessary to send official emails. It is an identity of a person or a firm. It is small information attached at the end of a message. An email signature can be included in the new messages, replies, forward, etc. It contains the name and contact details, logo, website URL and additional email addresses. Contact AOL Email Tech Support for any Assistance
AOL users can create their signature by following the below steps:
- Click the “Options” link (close to the top right) and choose “Settings” from the menu
- The “General” section would load.
- Move to “Compose” by clicking on its link.
- Put a check on the “Use Rich Text / HTML editing” box.
- Now click on “No Signature” and select “Use signature”
- This opens a large text box with a toolbar at the top. It is in this box that we will compose our email signature.
- Now first put in the text for the email signature and then start playing with the icons in the toolbar.
- To bold some text, select it and click the icon “B”
- Similarly, the user can increase the font size and change the color as well.
- You can also include website addresses in the AOL email signature. Select the text and click the “Link” icon from the toolbar. This brings up a small pop-up. Enter the full web address in the blank field and click “OK“ and your link is created!
- The eagle-eyed would have noticed that with the “Link” feature one can include an email link too.
- Now scroll down to save the email signature you’ve created.
- To see how it works, click “Back to mail” and then hit the “Email” icon.
In this way, a user can create their AOL email signature. This signature gives an identity to your emails. Users can also change their signature at any time. But if you find difficulties in creating or modifying the signature then you can contact our AOL email technical support team by dialing our toll-free AOL Email Support Number +1-844-443-3244 available 24*7. Our technicians provide 100% resolution to every query of the users.